David Trotter is a launch coach and host of the Inspiration Rising podcast. For over 25 years, he’s been helping people get unstuck, clarify their goals, and rise up in their life, love, and leadership. He is passionate about creating resources to help you uncover your purpose, truly enjoy your life, and make a significant difference in the world. David and his wife, Laura, have been married 25 years and live in southern California.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- David’s definition of people-pleasing.
- The difference between external and internal motivations.
- Three ways the people-pleasing is holding you back.
Connect with David and Inspiration Rising:
- Facebook Group (Inspiration Rising Insiders)
- Facebook (Inspiration Rising)
- Inspiration Rising Manifesto – free via snail mail!
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!