Stacey Robbins is an integrated wellness coach, speaker, and author of An Unconventional Life: Where Messes and Magic Collide, You’re Not Crazy and You’re Not Alone, and Bloom Beautiful. She creates experiences through her international retreats and workshops, empowering women to live from what she calls their “Brave Soul Place.”
Her career began as a professional musician when she was 15, working as a songwriter, pianist, and vocalist in solo performance as well as with many other talented artists, but when she was 27 hit a health bump that dramatically shifted her life. After a parade of misdiagnoses, gaining 100 pounds in a year and becoming so ill that she could barely get out of bed, the doctors told her to get her affairs in order.
Stacey began pursuing her health from a deeply spiritual angle that led her to shine a flashlight down all the corridors of her life: Thoughts, Beliefs, Patterns, Relationships, Spiritual Practices, Self-Care, Food, and Exercise. Through that experience and years of research of a diagnosis with Hashimoto’s (an autoimmune condition that affects the thyroid and therefore every cell in your body) she has been able to speak all over the US and reach people all over the world with her healing insights that she discovered through her own sacred journey. Stacey resides in Southern California with her author, tech-geek, musician husband and their two amazing, curly-haired teenage sons.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why and how Stacey lives and unconventional life.
- What it looks like when messes and magic collide.
- How Stacey manifests her dreams into reality.
- How Stacey started leading groups of women on retreats to Italy.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Stacey Robbins:
- Women’s Retreats to Italy
- The Hashimoto’s Mind Game
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!