Laura Trotter is a professional educator with 17 years of experience at the kindergarten level, and she is a coach for other teachers within her school district in southern California. She is deeply respected by her colleagues and administrators for her teaching techniques as well as her growing expertise in the area of social and emotional learning.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Three brain states that your child experiences (and so do you).
- How to not take your child’s behavior personally.
- Why connection is needed prior to correction.
- The power of consequences versus punishment and rewards.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Laura and Other Resources Mentioned:
- Facebook – For the Love of K
- Instagram – For the Love of K
- Conscious Discipline Building Resilient Classrooms – by Dr. Becky Bailey
- Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline: The 7 Basic Skills for Turning Conflict into Cooperation – by Dr. Becky Bailey
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!