After 23 years in finance, Jeanette Schneider hung up her executive title and retired from a highly successful career in the Ultra High Net worth space to follow her dream of empowering others to live their lives with intention. She founded LIV Media, Inc., of which she serves as Founder and CEO, the creative mind behind the award-winning app LIV Pocket Coach, and host of The Love Is Viral podcast.
Jeanette has brought her empowering lectures to The Influencer Academy, The Women’s Leadership Conference at MGM, The Alturas Institute, KaiaFIT, Bank of America, Mount Saint Mary’s University, Girls for Progress and more. She serves on the boards of The Alturas Institute and the President’s Advisory Council for The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. In 2015, she was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Women’s Chamber of Commerce in Nevada, and was selected as a Vegas, Inc. “Woman to Watch” in 2016. The Girl Scouts of Southern Nevada honored Jeanette with a “Trailblazer’“ award in 2019.
Jeanette’s first book LORE: Harnessing Your Past to Create Your Future was released September 2018. She has been featured in Thrive Global, mindbodygreen, Elite Daily, Bustle, Authority Magazine, Mantra Magazine and others. She lives in Las Vegas with her partner, Luis, and their two daughters.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Jeanette:
- LIV Pocket Coach App
- The Love is Viral Show Podcast
- Lore: Harnessing Your Past to Create Your Future Paperback
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!