MAINE UY is the founder of The SHEeo Society, a modern salon and club providing SHEeos with a support system, community, and a platform where ideas are exchanged and empowerment is promoted. After graduating with a BS in Advertising Management from De La Salle University – Manilla, Maine established TMC Creative Agency / Atelier Soigné, which managed and designed brands such as The Good Trade, Electric Studio, Bruno’s Barbers, Tipsy Pig, Frank and Dean Coffee, The Frazzled Cook, High Street BGC, Repent MNL, Tonic Shoes, and Twill Cavern. She is a lifelong learner with a Certification in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Product Development, Fashion Merchandising and Retailing, Luxury Brand Management from SOFA Design Institute and Te ICE FAD as well as a Certified Wine Connoisseur with WSET Level 1 Award in Wines.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Maine:
- The SHEeo Society
- Facebook – The SHEeo Society
- Instagram – The SHEeo Society
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!