Alex Gilbert is the CEO/Founder/Coach at Cape-Able Consulting LLC. She is a born and bred New Yorker, a Mets fan, a yogi, and a brunch enthusiast…who also happens to have dyslexia and ADHD. After spending her career working in program and leadership development, she has decided to start a consulting and coaching business that helps adults like herself with learning disabilities and/or ADHD who have been struggling in their careers and daily lives. Her business, Cape-Able Consulting LLC, was created to help them navigate their day-to-day workloads so that they feel supported and are able to reach their highest potential.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Alex:
- Facebook – Cape-Able Consulting LLC
- Instagram – Cape-Able Consulting LLC
- LinkedIn – Cape-Able Consulting LLC
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!