Leigh Mitchell is a Career and Business Brand Strategist and the founder of Bee Happy HR Co. which builds buzz for diversity and equality-driven brands. She works with busy recruiters & HR departments with a personal mission to humanize HR and recruitment services. Leigh is also the founder of Women in Biz Network, she coaches clients, speaks with interesting guests on her Time to Thrive Podcast, curates mentorship initiatives, promotes Women in Biz Network’s diversity-driven career board, and delivers skill-building events to a variety of audiences. Throughout her career, Leigh has worked with brands such as Microsoft Canada, TELUS, TD Canada Trust, Staples Canada, and Chevrolet Canada. Leigh has been featured in the CBC News, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Canadian Living, Wall Street Journal, and a speaker at numerous industry events.
Connect with Leigh:
- Instagram – Women Biz Network
- Instagram – Bee Happy HR
- Twitter – Women Biz Network
- YouTube – Women In Biz Network
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!