Nichole Ferro, E-RYT 500hr+, is a Trauma informed Registered Yoga Teacher and Educator, certified Womb Medicine Woman®, Psychosomatic Trauma Recovery Coach, Certified Holistic Health and Spiritual coach, Reiki Master and Women’s Embodiment Mentor. Feeling aligned on her path has been a process of wounding and healing and it is through the various practices of deep healing where she continues to find her way home to herself. She is a practitioner of self-development and personal growth and has trained under renowned teachers all over the world. She guides others in healing practices such as: Shamanic Journeying, Soul Retrieval, Womb Healing, Menstrual Cycle Coaching, Ceremonies, Meditation, Breathwork, Energy Healing, Psychosomatic Therapy, Inner Child work, and yoga. Her passion is to help others in the recovery process, reconnect with themselves and the world while using their strengths to build a life they love living.
In this episode, you’ll hear…
- How Nichole became interested in yoga, breathwork, and spirituality
- How breathwork can help us navigate daily stresses as well as life traumas.
- The unique experience of Embodied Breathwork Facilitator Training.
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!