David Trotter is a launch coach, meditation guide, and host of the Inspiration Rising podcast. For over 25 years, he’s been helping people get unstuck, clarify their goals, and rise up in their life, love, and leadership. He is passionate about creating resources to help you uncover your purpose, truly enjoy your life, and make a significant difference in the world. David and his wife, Laura, have been married 25 years and live in southern California.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Four reasons why you may feel stuck.
- The key question to ask yourself to determine if you should quit something.
- How quitting can open up space for new possibilities.
- How to finish strong by transitioning out of the situation.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Recent Interview with David:
Connect with Inspiration Rising:
- Facebook (Inspiration Rising)
- Facebook Group (Inspiration Rising Insiders)
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Music.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!