Andrea Luna Reece is a professional ceramics artist based in Costa Mesa, California. She creates fresh, whimsical, and modern handcrafted pieces out of clay using casting molds and by hand. Her work is carried in over 30 boutiques throughout the United States as well as her website and 30+ maker shows per year in southern California. She’s an amazing wife and mom, she loves punk rock, and her favorite word is “rad.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Andrea’s creative self-care process outside of her daily business.
- How to embrace play and creativity as a form of healing.
- Andrea’s encouragement if you’re feeling stuck.
Connect with Andrea:
Inspiration Rising Resources:
- Rise Up & Soar Online Workshop – September 18-19, 2019 – Sign Up Here for Free
- Inspiration Rising Manifesto – Request Here for Free
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!