Dr. Bita Yadidi is California Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine specializing in Preventative Medicine, a certified Chi Gong, Tai Chi, and Meditation instructor. She is the founder of Wellness To Be, an East-West Integrative Wellness Center in Beverly Hills, California, where Bita and her team specialize in preventative and restorative health using acupuncture, cupping, moxabustion, infrared sauna, lab tests, herbal therapy, nutritional guidance, lifestyle coaching/counseling, and mind body exercises. Dr. Yadidi received her Masters degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine from Yo San University in 2013 and continued her education, receiving her Doctorate of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine specializing in Healthy Aging and Longevity in 2016. She received her undergraduate degree from UCLA in Sociology and Education in 2000.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The difference between Western and Eastern medicine.
- How Bita was drawn to Eastern medicine through a family illness.
- How frazzled moms can cultivate peace and health.
Create beautiful, engaging social media in 5 minutes a day – www.RiseUpCreatives.com
Connect with Bita:
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!