Kim DeAllen is the Head of People Empowerment at Gen Next, an invitation-only organization of successful individuals dedicated to learning about and becoming engaged with the most pressing challenges facing future generations — including global security, education reform, and economic opportunity. Kim and her husband, Kevin, have seven children including two in college and five in elementary and preschool, and their weekends are filled with dance competitions, sporting events, birthday parties, and philanthropic passions.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Kim responds when people comment on her large family.
- The threat of violent extremism in our world today.
- How Gen Next is fighting to end violent extremism.
Connect with Kim:
- Arno Michaelis
- Redirecting hate: ADL hopes Googling for KKK or jihad will take you down a different path
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!