Jacqui Kennemer is a flower farmer in Portland, Oregon, where she lives with her husband and four adult children. She is in the process of establishing a flower farm with the intention of fun, learning, and collaboration with photographers and floral designers. For many years, she has coached people and loves seeing their dreams come to fruition. Jacqui enjoys kayaking, being out in nature, farmers markets, coffee houses, deep conversations, personal growth, and living life to the fullest. She is an adventurous spirit and generous in love.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How the passing of Jacqui’s parents impacted her life.
- The way Jacqui’s unlikely vision unfolded.
- Why a 6.5 acre flower farm is in Jacqui’s immediate future.
Connect with Jacqui:
Inspiration Rising Resources:
- Launch Your Life – Click Here to Enroll
- Inspiration Rising Manifesto – Request Here for Free
- Inspiration Rising Insiders – Private Facebook Group for Free
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!