Morgan Harper Nichols is a poet and illustrator who has has created her life’s work around the stories of others. Morgan’s popular Instagram feed has garnered a loyal following of over 1 million people, and each poem she shares is created in response to the personal stories submitted by her friends and followers. Known for its lyrical tone and vibrant imagery, Morgan’s work is an organic expression of the grace and hope we’ve been given in this world. She is the host of the Morgan Harper Nichols podcast and the author of “All Along You Were Blooming: Thoughts for Boundless Living” and “Storyteller: 100 Poem Letters.”
Cultivating Peace in Times of Dis-ease – WATCH NOW
Connect with Morgan:
- Morgan Harper Nichols Podcast
- All Along You Were Blooming: Thoughts for Boundless Living
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!