David Trotter is a Speaker and Transformation Coach passionate about helping people rise above their greatest challenges in life and business by tapping into the power of their superconscious. He is a former pastor who has produced and directed four award-winning feature films on important social issues including orphans in India, trafficking in the United States, and the intersection of faith and sexual preference – all available on Amazon. He has written a dozen books including “Superconscious Conversations: Create the Life You Long For One Conversation at a Time,” and he is the host of Inspiration Rising, a personal development podcast with over 240 episodes. David is a sought after speaker for non-profit and corporate workshops, retreats, and keynotes.
In today’s conversation, David shares…
- What inspired his transition from pastor to transformation coach.
- What motivated him to write Superconscious Conversations.
- How to tap into our superconscious to heal unhelpful stories and beliefs.
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!