STACEY PENDLETON is a sound and energy healer/intuitive counselor who has been been in practice since 2004, and taught voice for 25 years. She has studied extensively with shamans from South India, West Africa, and the United States. She has been steeped in meditation, music, and spiritual practice since childhood. Stacy has developed a healing modality fusing Sanskrit chanting, devotional singing, and intuitive toning with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, bells, buffalo drum, shamanic rattles, hands on healing, visualization, guided meditation, and aromatherapy. This modality aids in releasing past trauma and stored grief, relieving anxiety, removing obstacles to emotional and spiritual growth, restoring joy, and realigning you with the vibration of infinite possibility. It is deeply therapeutic for anyone who is experiencing life transitions. Stacy connects with Divine energy, benevolent ancestors, Angelic energy, and benevolent guides and teachers to clear blocked energy and bring medicine to your soul. Stacy assists in restoring your body and energy field to a state of balance and harmony.
In this episode, you’ll hear…
- How music and spirituality have been part of her life from a young age.
- How sound can not only calm our bodies but heal our traumas
- How singing can be a powerful way to help us regain our voice.
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!