CRYSTAL MO-WONG has always found comfort in her faith. She was raised in a Christian home where she found a foundation of connecting with the Creator and living selflessly. Over the years, she found her faith to be a tremendous place of comfort, but the ways she heard others express their understanding of that same faith felt limiting and not inclusive enough. She began to explore. Almost buried away, she rediscovered her values of wholeness, acceptance, and connectedness that have become the core of what she desires to share with others. An 8th grade math teacher, who also facilitates therapeutic art with her students, a wacky tree lover, Certified Breathwork Facilitator, and Certified Human Design Coach, Crystal uses all these contexts to help paint a better world for her students, friends and family, and especially her two young children.
In this episode, you’ll hear…
- How she became interested in Human Design and how it has impacted her life.
- Where Human Design originated and what it’s all about.
- The five Human Design types and how they are unique.
Crystal Mo-Wong: @crystalamw
Don’t Miss A Single Episode:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- Leave a quick review on any of the podcast apps to tell people what you think about the show.
- Take a screenshot of the podcast and post it on Instagram or Instagram Stories. Tag us @insporising. We’ll repost and give you a shoutout!